Wednesday, June 16, 2010

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

Guess what?
I got a promotion at work!
I am super excited! I just started my training for it today and it goes all the way until Friday and then I do active training for the next three weeks.  This is so perfect for me right now! 
I just started this job about 6 weeks ago (almost) and I have already been promoted! I think it says a lot, if you work hard, you will get recognition for it! 
Just wanted to brag a little :P

In other news, the boyfriend is going back home to Scotland in only 4 whole days :( SUCKS so much!  But i'm just going to try and keep myself busy, with work, with working out, with friends, I am trying to book up all my days off so I barely notice that he's gone...it's going to be rough! I have the best boyfriend in the world and I love spending time with him, and I will only be able to do the skype calls with him for 3 months! Thank god for webcams! So for his going away party, we are going to have some family and friends over, have a barbecue and just enjoy each others company.

I've formally decided to start my diet on July 2nd, that's a friday! I am really excited to start this chapter in my life! 

What do you guys do to prepare for a diet? Comment below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment