Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day and some sad news

Today is Canada Day, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA! My best friend, Sommer, and I are going to watch the fireworks up in Port Perry tonight, they are supposed to be the best up there! I will make a video and post it under here tomorrow to show you guys the amazing fireworks! :) 

In other news, this morning I logged onto Facebook, doing my usual thing, and I noticed a friend of mines facebook status. It was about the loss of one of her best friends, Kaleigh.  I have known Kaleigh since we were young too, but only because we had danced at the same dance studio and more recently, because we worked together, we actually started on the same day.  I was shocked to read this news! Kaleigh was only 23 years old, a year older than I am! Makes you really think about life and how it can be here one day and gone tomorrow. I myself, am mourning her death, i'm sure i don't feel the same sadness as her friends, but she was a girl who was full of life and happiness and had a great attitude. People were naturally drawn to her spirit, I could see that from a far.  So, to all of Kaleighs friends and family, I am so sorry for your loss! 

And to all of you people, make sure you appreciate the people who are here today, your family and your friends, you dont't know what tomorrow brings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment